On June 10th, we opened the doors of our brick and mortar shop for the first time in 3 months. We're officially reopen! We can't wait to see your beautiful faces! We are so grateful for the support you've shown during these last 3 months by shopping online and being patient as we worked out the kinks of online shopping and "porch pickup". (Which we will continue to do for anyone who still prefers to shop that way).
We've taken a number of precautions to keep our fabulous customers and employees safe. We have a few new requirements, courtesy of Covid-19:
- Facemasks MUST be worn at all times while in the shop (if you don't have one, we have a disposable one for you).
- We have hand sanitizer available and ask that you use it immediately upon entering the shop. We also have gloves available should you wish to wear them (not required though).
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet. We've installed floor markers and a plexiglass barrier at the register to assist with this.
- We're limiting the number of shoppers in the store to 3 at a time, to allow us to safely follow distancing guidelines. If we are at capacity when you enter, we will ask you to kindly wait outside until someone leaves.
- We have a TON of new inventory, and we are selling several types of masks and hand sanitizer.
- Please don't come if you are feeling sick or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus. Our employees will be doing the same.
- We recently did a deep clean and sanitization of the entire store. We disinfect high-touch surfaces between each customer. We do another deeper, cleaning and disinfection after we close at the end of the day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. Our goal is to make your shopping experience in this "new normal" as positive, productive and safe as we possibly can.
Thank you, dear friends, for sticking with us during this very challenging time. We look forward to seeing you soon!