We've worked hard to create a safe space for shopping and creating for our customers and students. We offer curbside pickup, online shopping, and private appointments, along with our reduced capacity in-person shopping.
We've taken a number of precautions to keep our fabulous customers and employees safe. We have a few important requirements, courtesy of Covid-19:
- Facemasks MUST be worn at all times while in the shop (if you don't have one, we have a disposable one for you).
- We have hand sanitizer available and ask that you use it immediately upon entering the shop.
- Please practice social distancing of 6 feet. We've installed floor markers and a plexiglass barrier at the register to assist with this.
- We're limiting the number of shoppers in the store to 6 at a time, to allow us to safely follow distancing guidelines and state requirements. If we are at capacity when you enter, we will ask you to kindly wait outside until someone leaves.
- Please don't come if you are feeling sick or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus. Our employees will be doing the same.
- We disinfect high-touch surfaces between each customer. We do another deeper, cleaning and disinfection after we close at the end of the day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. Our goal is to make your shopping experience in this "new normal" as positive, productive and safe as we possibly can.
Thank you, dear friends, for sticking with us during this very challenging time. We look forward to seeing you soon!