Dear Friends and Family in the Elsie Kaye Community,
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy in this scary and unprecedented time. Like many of you we’ve spent these past few weeks trying to wrap my head around this “new normal”, learning to navigate a new routine in this changing world.
We miss you tremendously – our students and customers.
Although we are currently unable to offer in-store shopping and classes, we are working on ways to stay connected with you. (See below, and parents- we are working on live online kids' art classes…stay tuned).
For those of you who are able, here are a few ways that you can continue to support us during this critical time:
- Make an online purchase from our website – New items are being added daily! If you are local, we are offering curbside pickup at the shop Mon – Wed 9am-12pm and by appointment. If you aren’t local, we are offering FREE shipping anywhere within the U.S. (Use code: SHOPLOCAL at checkout) for all orders $50 and over. Easter, Passover, Mother’s Day, birthdays and anniversaries won’t stop because of this virus but can help you find new and creative ways to celebrate.
- Take a look at our new “At Home Care Packages” or our “At Home Art Kits – We’ve created a number of options to keep your child busy, and to keep you sane. We even have one for the fellas.
- Call us to schedule a “virtual tour” of the shop – Need a gift but not sure what you’re looking for? We can setup an appointment through Facetime or Skype and “walk” you through the shop, so you can get a better look and pick out exactly what you want.
- Purchase a gift card – Purchase a gift card for yourself or a friend online and they can be used toward a future in-store or online purchase or for any workshop or class. And, buy a $50 gift card and get $5 off; buy a card for $100 and get $10 off. How cool is that?
- Review us on Google– If you’ve ever taken a class with us, or made a purchase at our shop, please share your experience. It only takes a few minutes but it is so helpful in getting the word out about our shop and services. Click here to write a review.
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram–And comment on our posts and stories. Commenting or other icons (besides “like”) help to generate more “buzz” and introduces our studio to a wider audience.
Thank you, dear friends for your support - it means the world to us. We love being part of this amazing community, and with your help, I’m confident we will return.
We will get through this and hopefully come out a little stronger in the end. Stay safe and take care of each other.
Holly & the Elsie Kaye Team